Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We try our hardest to have all the correct information for our products, but mistakes do happen and we will correct them as fast as possible when we discover by whichever means.
This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to refund/alter/cancel your order, due to any product information errors on this website including products price/information text/picture/descriptions.
Samples of this would be:
- If we have priced a product wrong on the website thus it is incorrect on your order, we will contact you to explain this and confirm if you would like a refund, to pay the correct price, or your will be part-refunded the correct amount. (If we have no response from you after a reasonable time), we would refund the other and not post any items to you)
- If the picture for a product is wrong, (sometimes pictures show the whole range of products, and you could just be buying one of them) or if the picture is wrong in any other way, if you were unhappy with the goods sent, you can sent it back at your own cost for a full refund (not including your postage cost back to us)
- If your order appears to be fraudulent in any way, we may cancel and refund your order without posting any goods out, we will email/phone/contact you about this.
We want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us so we make our returns policy simple. Please contact us in the first instance if you are unsure so we can advise the best option of returning the item to us. Goods for return or exchange must be sent back to us within 14 days of receipt. Simply send returns back to us at the address below via Post Office service. (Royal Mail Recorded service recommended). Upon receipt of the goods we will, send replacement goods or issue a full refund for the price of the goods returned. Our only stipulation is that they are in a saleable condition, in other words;
- The tags have not been removed
- The garment has not been used, worn or damaged
- The item is returned in its original packaging undamaged
- We will issue the refund (or send out an exchange) within 28days, and you will see the credit on your card after approximately 3 or 4 working days. Although we issue the credit straight away it takes this length of time to work its way through the banking system (some building societies can take up to 10 days). Where Faulty or Damaged goods are received please contact the us on 01302 486779 within 7 Days of receipt.
- The Wooden Model Company will only reimburse return p&p costs for up to 28 days after purchase
- Please ensure that you wrap the package securely.
- Refund does not include your cost of the original postage and packaging or return post if the goods are not damaged or faulty.
- Please note that for your own security we advise that you send goods back using a service that can be tracked.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the post when being returned to us
- The Wooden Model Company will not be held liable for Consequential Loss or damages except where the goods you return are faulty or damaged, the cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- Advice given by staff members regarding Sizes and fitting of items is their personal opinion. We will measure and advice to the best of our knowledge but the final decision is yours.